Still Here
I'm still here!! I've just been really, really busy. I just launched my photography website and a brand new blog. It's exciting! But between that and school and starting piano lessons and awesome photo sessions and editing pictures, I've got more on my plate than I can handle right now. Some days I'm so busy that I go hours between meals, without even thinking about food. Come on now!!! For me? That's HUGE!! I did "officially" weigh myself on Sunday... will post that, too. Just haven't gotten that far.
I will do my best to update more regularly, so please keep checking in on me. Keep me accountable!! I can only do so much for myself... you guys are very helpful.
(Thank you!)
In case you've missed seeing my wonderful self-portraits, here is one from a very comical series I took this afternoon in an effort to put a picture of me on my new website... it was actually quite a workout! I don't have a remote for my camera so I had to set the timer, run to my spot, run to check the photo, hit the "go" button again, run to my spot, on and on for like 20 really bad pictures. My heart was definitely going! 
0 comments:
Post a Comment