Sunday, August 16, 2009

Checking In

Checking in tonight... Overall, I have been doing pretty well! I'd love to say I've been doing AMAZING, but I had a few too many bars this weekend to say AMAZING. (The chewy chocolate type, not the over-21 type). And, sadly I haven't worked out since Thursday, since we've been out of town with family.

I intended to weigh in this morning and post my weight for my first "weekly weight" report, but when I got home, I didn't like what the scale said so I am going to wait and do it right away tomorrow morning. I always like my weight better right away in the morning... it's the best it gets all day :)

Here's a (scary) self-portrait of Andy and I from this weekend...



PS- You know how sometimes you take/see a picture of yourself that you hate right away because you think you look fat (or whatever other reason you come up with)? Well. I'd just like to say that if I hid every single picture I ever felt that way about, I'd never show anyone a single picture of myself, and the fact that I'm feeling that but posting them all anyway is interestingly kind of like seeing a therapist... It's in-your-face, can't ignore it, "it is what it is" therapy. Love it.

4 comments:

Katie Smith

You did very well for camping all weekend! While we were snacking on chips, you ate yogurt or fruit. I am so proud! Do you want to meet me at noon today to workout at the YMCA???

Anonymous

Dear Kristen,
I really love this blog! Could I share the address with my gals on my Wellness/Fitness Forum? I think that it would be very inspiring for them to follow your blog. I think it would be most inspiring for the gals that are just starting their journey to a more fit lifestyle!

Lisa T.

Kristi Jo

I always weigh in in the morning too!

Anonymous

I weigh in the evening because that is when I weigh the least. I know that sounds odd. I weigh the most when I get up!!

Lisa T.

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP